Truly Personalized Care
Using the advanced science of genetics to identify your specific needs
With just an easy swab inside your cheek...
We can accurately identify your metabolic weaknesses through your genetic profile. This process is called Nutrigenomics and it is the cutting edge of truly personalized health care.
Having certain genetic mutations, called polymorphisms or SNP’s, can have a significant impact on your metabolic pathways, affecting how you absorb nutrients, how you process and use them, how you detoxify, how your immune system works, and if you are prone towards certain illness and disease.
Common symptoms of insufficient genetic support:
miscarriages & infertility, hormonal imbalances, chronic fatigue, depression, autism, memory loss, suppressed immune system, ADHD, sleep disturbances, IBS & other digestive disorders, mood imbalances
Identifying these mutations can dramatically affect:
- Methylation (a part of over 250 processes in the body)
- Mitochondrial Function (energy production)
- Detoxification Function
- Neurotransmitter Production
- Inflammatory Potential (we know inflammation leads to disease)
- Other Health Precautions (examples: vaccines, anesthesia)
This is a ONE TIME TEST, your genes do not change, but you CAN change the way they express. Many genes act as on-off switches, you can keep those disease states that you are genetically prone to turned OFF by supporting your specific genetic profile and health.
No matter your age this can make a dramatic impact on your quality of life.
Get Tested Now
Investing in this one-time test can prevent you and your family from pain and suffering, save money on supplements and medication, and help overcome health issues. Plus you get the KNOWLEDGE of knowing how your body is working and where support is truly needed.
- Genomix Nutrition Genetic DNA Test
- evaluates the most common, research-backed single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs)
- 15 min introduction and test processing (includes shipping)
- 30 min health history appointment
- 1.5 hour results & review consult
- Unlike other genetic testing options I will explain the results to you in words you can understand! This is not a doom-and-gloom test like many genetic consults, this consult will empower you to make choices to prevent disease, demolish your symptoms and reclaim health.
- Truly personalized recommendations for supplementation, diet, and lifestyle modifications
- Outside of our appointment time, I work to analyze your results, health history and goals to suggest a self-care plan for you, including the supplements & lifestyle changes that will actually be effective in your body, you don't have to spend money on supplements and health foods that are not validated to make a difference.
- 30 min 6-week follow-up appointment to re-evaluate supplementation and goals
- Discounts on professional grade supplements
** Distance clients will have their kits drop-shipped to the address provided
Already have test results? No Problem, this package can be adjusted to accommodate those who already have genetic test results
Which Panel Do I want?
26 SNP Genetic Test
The 26 SNP test:
o For patients who are overall healthy and desiring nutritional guidance
o For patients with no significant family history of disease
o For designing an overall health plan, fitness regimen or anti-ageing program
o For children with healthy family histories
o For basic problems with intestinal health and allergies
The Advanced 55 SNP Genetic Test
The 55 SNP test:
o For complex health problems of the immune, neurological and cardiovascular system
o For refractory patients who are not responding to traditional treatment regimens
o For patients with a family history of significant disease states
o For severe problems with gut health, inflammation or pain syndromes
o For patients with chronic fatigue, weakness, cognitive issues and anxiety/depression
o For children with vaccine risk assessment, autism, learning disabilities and inattentiveness
o The additional "Health Precautions" category
o Advanced algorithms for nutritional and lab recommendations